I dare you.
Our City // a kyoko sakura/sayaka miki fanmix
oh to look into the void and see a friendly face
i. i’m not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you / kate nash // ii. this fire / birds of tokyo // iii. wine red / emily naurbach // iv. unbelievers / vampire weekend // v. let the river in / radical face // vi. advanced falconry / mutual benefit // vii. never let me go / florence + the machine // viii. runaway / the national // ix. hallelujah / rufus wainwright // x. big blue wave (acoustic) / hey ocean // xi. i died so i could haunt you / stars // xii. boats and birds / gregory and the hawk
~in which our livestream deviates to breakdance-off and where the Striders lay down the beat
Happy Birthday you dorks!
Some graffiti found in Pompeii’s ruins:
- Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
- Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates.
- I screwed the barmaid.
- Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here.
- I screwed a lot of girls here.
- Sollemnes, you screw well!
- Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog.
Nice to see nothing has changed.
I love this.
I am laughing so hard
someone basically wrote “secundus is gay” on the wall humankind has not changed at all
I dare you.
WHAT IS LOVE
I am finally done! My 6 page comic I’ve been working on. I must say the flow in the comic could have been done better, and I would have liked to make it a bit longer if I could but I’m still happy I finished it.
when you ask ur crush who they like and they say someone else’s name and you act like you’re fine